Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Platforms are you planning to release this on? ETA?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Platforms are you planning to release this on? ETA?

I have a few friends with iPhones who seem to like it, and wold like to know planned release dates. Do you plan to release it for Mac as well? And do you plan to fix the movement for future computer releases, because it's really hard to get used to.

-->Cick<--

Comment

Thanks! This is exactly what I wanted.

Comment

Hopefully we'll be able to ship and iOS version earlier...I would love to play HoS on my iPad. ;-)

Comment

I just an iPad, the screen is much larger than my phones, so it would be a bit better!

Comment

Why not both? The current iPhone generation has huge screens so playing on an iPhone should work very well, too.

Comment

I'm still on a S3, so i'm still a bit behind lol. I love how it doesn't lag my phone tho. and the file size in gigantic either. I've shown a lot of my friends, and they have all been able to run it without any problems.

Comment

What about console releases? Not really necessary as far as I'm concerned, but ads far si know smite and battleborn are the only two set for console release and with your controller support, it seems like our would be a natural fit. I have a ps4 and would love to see a game like this on there.

Comment

Same here, ps4 ftw

Comment

Of course consoles are also on our list...but the console restrictions will make it a lot harder to ship HoS even it is absolutely a perfect fit from gameplay and audience. So if we release on these platforms we need to make sure we keep the full cross-platform compatibility so that Xbox players play wit PS4 players...I'm not quite sure this will be allowed....but Microsoft and Sony seem to be more open these days...let's see...I like Smite and I can also imagne it works with controller but I'm also convinced once HoS reaches it's full potential it will be far better than Smite on consoles cause our controller support is superior.

Comment

• daalnni
                      daalnni commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You should check theirs out on the pc version. You can use a microsoft controller. It's pretty on point. (I agree yours is better, though.

Originally posted by exdSmack View Post
                    Why not both? The current iPhone generation has huge screens so playing on an iPhone should work very well, too.
                    Lol well, huge... ...for an iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                      -->Cick<--
                      Cick? Lol just kidding

Comment

Oh I need to test Smite with a controller! I really like Smite but they initially designed the game for mouse & keyboard controls so I guess it is a little bit like CoD on consoles: It works and is fun to play but mouse & keyboard controls are definitely superior. But let's see the praxis first.

Comment

IPADMASTERRACE

Comment

Working...
                        X