Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I buy Bundle will it Transfer to iOS release??? When is iOS alpha?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I buy Bundle will it Transfer to iOS release??? When is iOS alpha?

I need to know if I buy the $18 Supporter Bundle on my Galaxy Note 4 (signed in with Google+), if I can transfer my account w/ the Bundle to the iOS release??

If so, how do I do this? When IS the iOS alpha or release?

I won't buy the bundle if I can't transfer to iOS, I will just wait. Thanks

Now u can buy bundle only via PC (as I right remember).
    But be sure --- HoS it's crossplatform MOBA, so all data synchronized. E.g. I play on phone and on PC and I have one account. But remember - better registrate mobilebits account

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      Now u can buy bundle only via PC (as I right remember).
      But be sure --- HoS it's crossplatform MOBA, so all data synchronized. E.g. I play on phone and on PC and I have one account. But remember - better registrate mobilebits account
      Nope! You can buy via Google Play! I don't have a computer but my iPad Air 2 works just fine.

How do I register for a mobile bits account?
      Last edited by Queen Candy; 05-03-2015, 15:55.

Comment

• MOBAkid
        MOBAkid commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I want the IOS release 2 lets just wait

While u connect to game u click to google + or mobilebits

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Candy View Post
        I need to know if I buy the $18 Supporter Bundle on my Galaxy Note 4 (signed in with Google+), if I can transfer my account w/ the Bundle to the iOS release??

If so, how do I do this? When IS the iOS alpha or release?

I won't buy the bundle if I can't transfer to iOS, I will just wait. Thanks
        Of course you can! But please use email to register your account as this will definitely work on all platforms (G+ and iOS...hmmm). Currently all HoS accounts are fully compatible to ALL platforms and ALL servers. So switch to you PC and continue playing with your HoS account you created on android. Your progress and purchases will be saved on the server so you can fluently switch across ANY device and server.

Comment

Heey, hi everybody. I want to know when will be available the iOS version?!?. It's really difficult to me play on the movil, I mostly play on my ipad and this game looks nice. I don't have a Windows PC. The game looks pretty good but sadly I stoped to play it until you release the ios ver. .

Comment

• souLance
            souLance commented
            Editing a comment
            According to the road map, iOS release should be in August.
            Last edited by souLance; 05-31-2015, 09:19. Reason: Tried to add roadmap hyperlink, could not accomplish

Hey Dexton, iOS is definitely on out list! But I can't tell you the release date, yet. We may have recently solved some problems we had on iOS so if things go well the iOS version will be there, soon.

Comment

• MOBAkid
            MOBAkid commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay!notices its 2 mounths away.cries

IOS,PLS lol I have a iPad not an android

Comment

We would love to ship the iOS version as soon as possible (I also have an iPad)...unfortunatley our budget is limited so we MUST keep a narrow focus.

Comment

Hmmm I hope it can be released EARLIER,but keep up the good work on your Game

Comment

and wish you luck on your MOBA it seems unique then others!

Comment

August tho

Comment

Well, me and my gf have problems with this too. We love to play together [Aaaand there are problems also if someone of us play alone something without the other hehe]. She play on ipad only, because it is difficult to play on the movil, cuz the small screen etc. ... and we can't play together so, PLEASE, I hope the iOS version will be released soon, I hope in July :-<

Comment

Yea I would love to see it come out in july

Comment

Working...
                      X