This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is their any kinda ranking points?

Is there any hidden ranking points like in league of legends where when you get 100 points you rank up. Because right now all we see is a bar that fills up and when its full we rank up if we are in bronze, silver, gold or platinum, then when you are diamond we don't see anyting special more then our name jumping around on the top 100 list. Does this exists and it's something we are unable to see or not? If it exists i would think it's should be cool in my opinion to be able to see my own points and the points of all the players that show up on the leaderboard.

This is just an idea that popped up in my head, just wondering about it.
    Last edited by Kryddan; 07-26-2015, 23:25.
    I am a guy who lives in sweden who loves too play games and too discuss about game mechanics! Current rank: Diamond (top 6) Goes under the name FaPz in game because of steam version not working I had too make another account.

Love this idea. Points should be added to silver, gold, and etc as well.
    There are two types of people in this world: Those that crave closure.

Comment

• Kryddan
      Kryddan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i think points should be added to every rank. Then on diamond it can go up high as possible kinda like it is on league of legends.

• MisterWiskers
      MisterWiskers commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, I thought you meant just for diamond.

• Kryddan
      Kryddan commented
      Editing a comment
      ah no i mean't for every single rank

I wish this game would make it more clear how much rank you gain or lose because i've been trying to get to diamond but I don't seem to be making any progress my bar is always at around 80%. I even went on a 30 game win streak (i counted) to see if anything changed but i don't seem to be gaining any rank fml

Comment

• Kryddan
      Kryddan commented
      Editing a comment
      yup i agree it took me ages to get from plat 80% to diamond, i think it took around like 3 hours.

lol im having trouble getting to plat again i was halfway throo plat n a couple games later im down to gold because of getting into games that ended in defeat a few seconds l8r now im trying to get back to plat but for some reason i cant get past high end gold and everytime i log on i seem to have lost a small chunk of my rank i would like a number so i can see if its actually the game or my bad memory and gaming

Comment

^ If you join a game in the last 30/60 seconds u dont lose rank...

Comment

Ye thats true misterwiskers but if you join a game where the enemy team has 500+ souls lead over you, 30/60 seconds are not enough time to make a comeback. 500+ in souls lead over the opposite team is to big and it's very very hard to not lose with it as long as you dont throw the game.
        I am a guy who lives in sweden who loves too play games and too discuss about game mechanics! Current rank: Diamond (top 6) Goes under the name FaPz in game because of steam version not working I had too make another account.

Comment

^With such games I normally just leave them because its pointless. No matter what, the other heroes can destroy you because of the souls difference.

If you join a game late you should never go down in rank.

Comment

The problem is that you do. I joined a game where it was 19-1 to enemy team and over 700 soul lead and we lost ofc and that made me drop from diamond to plat.

Comment

Working...
            X