Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Developers "fixed" bug with towers via completely disabled wall collision. So all ranged skills can deal damage through walls, not only wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by abozhin View Post
      Developers "fixed" bug with towers via completely disabled wall collision. So all ranged skills can deal damage through walls, not only wolf.
      As already stated in the patchnotes: "Fixed projectiles getting lost at walls, which also fixes the famous Tower Energy Bug".

Changing the wolf behavior was probably not intended. That is why it can be added as bug. On the other hand, in the past the wolf got lost when it was slightly touching the wall.
      Last edited by Daen34; 02-21-2017, 23:00.

Comment

I'm sure that was intended, because all skills start to deal damage through walls as well. Fire dragon, mortar, chain reaction, wolf etc. In previous versions only Laszlo bullets ignored walls — in current version all ranged attacks incl. wolf, can penetrate walls.
        imo, bullets should "lose" themselves in walls because it's a simple physics — you can't penetrate stone wall with a bullet. And even if you can — you can't deal the same amount of damage as direct shot. So, maybe it'll be good to add around 50%-75% debuff to damage through walls.

Comment

The problems with the website/top 100 are fixed.

Comment

v1.7.1 is done and now in beta, will wait for some feedback till tomorrow ..

v1.7.1
            - Lion Swords: Increase cooldown to 0,65/0,60/0,55s (from all 0.55s)
            - Lion Stomp Jump: Increase energy costs, so that he can do one jump less in a row
            - Dalia Growth: Increase area heal from 80/100/140 to 100/125/175
            - Dalia: Increase energy regeneration by 35%
            - All projectiles stop at walls again except for tower projectiles
            - Last tower now kills heroes with three hits, also has much increased of tower health and energy
            - Towers do not longer receive damage from ranged hero skills (e.g. Lola Wall of Pain, Toxurrs Toxic Pool, Titan Fire dragon, Titan Meteor, Dalias Roots)
            - Death timers lengths increased again by around 50%, also added penality when dying over and over again it increases the death time by 0.5 second for each death (so dying 44 times means you have to wait 8+22=30s while another player that just died twice might only have to wait 8+1=9s)
            - Fixed several issues on the server with new user creation, 70% sale, buying heroes
            - Chest and gold rewards are now given immediately instead of every 3 games, which causes less issues and is a nice benefit to active players

Comment

Towers do not longer receive damage from ranged hero skills (e.g. Lola Wall of Pain, Toxurrs Toxic Pool, Titan Fire dragon, Titan Meteor, Dalias Roots)
              I don't think that it's good idea for bolded skills. Meteor is almost useless titan right now, and after that nerf I don't see any reason to use it. Dalia's Roots aren't ranged skill, so Dalia can't use it as spam for towers because she need to go under fire to use it vs towers.

Comment

Towers do not longer receive damage from ranged hero skills (e.g. Lola Wall of Pain, Toxurrs Toxic Pool, Titan Fire dragon, Titan Meteor, Dalias Roots)
                I don't think that it's good idea for bolded skills. Meteor is almost useless titan right now, and after that nerf I don't see any reason to use it. Dalia's Roots aren't ranged skill, so Dalia can't use it as spam for towers because she need to go under fire to use it vs towers.
                Dalia's roots never worked against towers. They should not be named here. There won't be an exception for Meteor Titan just because it is not used often. Soon (in 7-10 days) I'll have more time and then I will try to revive the thread for hero balancing suggestions and/or discuss them in discord. If there is interest, I can make a thread for titans as well.

Comment

Chest and gold rewards are now given immediately instead of every 3 games, which causes less issues and is a nice benefit to active players

Good improvement, but chests are still buggy. They disappear if you have more than one unopened chest.

And the "Belt of Eternity" item is unavailable for equiping.

Comment

Chest and gold rewards are now given immediately instead of every 3 games, which causes less issues and is a nice benefit to active players

Good improvement, but chests are still buggy. They disappear if you have more than one unopened chest.

And the "Belt of Eternity" item is unavailable for equiping.
                    For me, both the item named "Belt of Eternity" and the item with the icon of the "Belt of Eternity" (= "Battle Mail") can be equipped on the same hero at the same time after restarting the game (tested on two accounts). But SibiO-FRT said something similar - I can add it to the buglist.

Additional item chests disappear as you say, but are you sure you don't get any items from them?

Comment

Working...
                    X