Ein, the Nomad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ein, the Nomad

Ein is equipped with a fishing knife and a spear. The weapons represent the two stances which Ein can switch between: Offensive(Fishing Knife) and Defensive(Spear). Each stance has unique skills.

Offensive Stance Skills:
    1.) Basic Melee Attack (Stabbing - Single Target) which charges energy slowly.
    2.) Slight Attack Buff AOE on allies and Self for a short period of time and an average recharge. Costs Energy.
    3.) Slight Speed Buff AOE on allies and Self for a short period of time and an average recharge. Costs Energy.
    4.) Stance Switch (with MEDIUM-LONG recast time). Costs 50% of current energy.

Defensive Stance Skills:
    1.) Long Range Melee Attack (not as long as Yaku's or Lola's) Single Target - Stabbing - Slowly Charges Energy.
    2.) Slight Defense Buff AOE on allies and Self for a short period of time and an average recharge. Costs Energy.
    3.) Slight Regen AOE on allies and Self for a short period of time and an average recharge. Costs Energy.
    4.) Stance Switch (with MEDIUM-LONG recast time). Costs 50% of current energy.

Stats are balanced and not high. Skills have average costs and recast times (besides Stance Switch).

Thoughts, criticisms and ideas are welcome as well as appreciated. I need help with the Stats and Skill details.

Nice idea hopefully the devs whill take a look maby give his stance swich like an roar of aoe and knockback so he can knock back enemy's and help allies

Comment

Yeah good idea , thanks for sharing , looks cool! , hope we can create a good hero here in the forum that can be released some day , although there is a new hero ( the lyon) that ll be released soon , next month in 1.7.0.

Here you can read about it :

https://forums.hosgame.com/forum/gen...me-roadmap-etc
      Last edited by reductorre; 09-09-2016, 20:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Niveke View Post
        Nice idea hopefully the devs whill take a look maby give his stance swich like an roar of aoe and knockback so he can knock back enemy's and help allies
        I think knock back on the Stance Switch would be good, but not too powerful.

Originally posted by reductorre View Post
        Yeah good idea , thanks for sharing , looks cool! , hope we can create a good hero here in the forum that can be released some day , although there is a new hero ( the lyon) that ll be released soon , next month in 1.7.0.

Here you can read about it :

https://forums.hosgame.com/forum/gen...me-roadmap-etc
        I wasn't expecting implementation at all actually, it's just fun to think up heroes. Here's another:

Sheado, the Spy
        1.) Ranged Attack - "Dart Toss" - Single Target - Lock On - Low Damage - Costs Energy
        2.) Slowing Trap - "Caltraps" - Trap slows enemy for 2 seconds. Can place up to 3 at a time. Traps dissappear after 10 seconds. Recast after 3 seconds. Costs Energy.
        3.) Sight Range Buff - "Spyglass" - Increases sight range temporarily. Costs Energy. Recast after 9 seconds.
        4.) Passive Slow Energy Regen
        Last edited by Veigh; 09-09-2016, 23:26. Reason: Grammatical Errors

Comment

Working...
        X